Everyone who is approved for a mortgage needs to pay someone close it. That's why title and escrow is a $25 billion industry. At States Title, we're transforming the real estate industry by applying machine intelligence to age-old processes and procedures. In less than four years, we've grown from just an idea to the #8 provider in the country. Now, backed by multiple patents, our streamlined, efficient algorithms are poised to revolutionize the title and escrow process. We will repurpose the billions wasted in rote, manual tasks to make homeownership more accessible and less risky, helping people invest time and money into more meaningful parts of their lives.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to lead complex cross-functional programs for our core products and cross-company initiatives. You will partner with engineering and product leadership to drive planning and delivery on our roadmaps, manage project schedules, identify risks, and collaborate with stakeholders. As an early member of our Program Management team, you will also play a leadership role in establishing lean processes that enable effective execution and communication. And we want to hear from you if you are excited to navigate a fast-moving and rapidly growing environment.
- 7+ years of experience in Technical Program Management with strong program delivery expertise from inception to final release in an enterprise focused business
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience working autonomously in a fast paced and high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across teams and executive leadership to deliver the best outcomes
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with engineering, product, and operations teams
- Experience defining metrics and driving process initiatives to develop and sustain efficient cross-team execution
- Adept at learning quickly and navigating challenges of a new domain
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Collaboration with and inclusion of a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make, and the greatest boost we can give to your career is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and continually evolve them to attract and retain the highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.