Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
What you will be doing?
- Ownership of the end to end learning experience with direct facilitation of five-day new hire induction training and five-day department specific training
- Develop and Facilitate department cross training programs.
- Work with management to identify and drive opportunities to create content for development programs.
- Identify, build, and deliver ad hoc solutions to address skill gaps and continuous improvement
- Contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of the knowledge management system(s)
- Partner with department managers and supervisors to understand and increase quality and efficiency
- Create a softer landing for associates through nesting, coaching, and devising ongoing learning processes
- Be a voice and advocate for the company, culture, and overall desire to create a great place to work
- Collaborate with leadership and Quality Control to prioritize problem areas and hypercare for new customers.
- Act as a resource to production to assist on the front lines when necessary.
- Assist with the testing and implementation of new products to the Athena Operations organization
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years title/curative and/or escrow experience
- Experience with developing and facilitating training materials and content preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt according to business needs.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, and legal documents is required
- Passion for process improvement, ability to structure complex processes and clearly identify the key issues
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven work environment
- Takes initiative, wants ownership
- Proficient computer skills and presentation software (PowerPoint, Slides, etc)
- Balancing technology, information, processes, and individual and organizational learning within a culture of shared values
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Learning and knowledge sharing: open to new ideas; shares own knowledge; applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing
- Bonus: Experience processing files in ResWare
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit. We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add.
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) •
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.