Own product-led, go-to-market strategy to transform the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is seeking a Vice President of Product Marketing to join the Marketing organization. This leader will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for messaging, product launches, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and ultimately the market success of the States Title portfolio and business units. This leader will be instrumental in realizing the enormous potential ahead as States Title architects the future of residential real estate transactions using machine intelligence. This is an extremely strategic role and an excellent opportunity to help transform an age old industry and what is a pivotal life event for all- home ownership.
What will you be doing?
- Own Go-To-Market Strategy & Execution: Establish positioning, messaging, pricing, and go-to-market strategies, along with alignment across the product organization on our product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Conduct routine assessments of the organization’s go-to-market processes and address gaps in performance.
- Develop Sales Enablement: Create effective training for the field organization on product positioning, pitches and selling against competitors. Support deals by preparing slide decks and meeting with customers and prospects as needed
- Manage Content Strategy: Collaborate with marketing and other thought leaders in the organization to develop GTM content across cross-functional teams including content creation for product launches, demand generation programs, website content, social media, product videos, webinars, case studies, blog posts, and more.
- Drive New Product Introduction: Lead the product launch process cross-functionally across the organization working closely with product, sales, customer success, operations, finance and the rest of the marketing team; ensure all teams and materials are updated and ready for launch; brief analysts and press in advance; ensure sales is enabled with the correct positioning, messaging, and pricing to be able to sell effectively on day one.
- Manage Competitive Intelligence: Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation and positioning for internal consumption and competitive programs.
- Embody Proven Leadership: Provide leadership, direction and mentoring to guide the product marketing team in their day-to-day activities, particularly in creating career growth opportunities, a core value of the States Title business.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 12+ years’ product marketing experience in B2B enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Proven experience growing revenue at B2B technology businesses selling to strategic and enterprise-level companies
- Experience with the FinTech industry is a plus, e.g., selling to or working in the industry
- Leadership experience including the ability to build & grow a team and to collaborate & influence across product lines and functional groups
- Proven track record developing compelling positioning and thought-leadership content that drives sales and customer retention
- Strong communications skills including speaking at industry events
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative ideas to maximize strategic market growth
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our greatest benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours and an unlimited vacation policy
- A dynamic 401(k) plan and company match program
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.