Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
As a Technical recruiter at States Title you will have an opportunity to help us build a technology team that will transform the real estate industry. You will support our Engineering, Data Science, Product, and Design teams with their hiring needs.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
The Recruiter will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business to help build world-class product, engineering, and data science organizations. The successful candidate will have personal, hands on experience sourcing, screening, and securing diverse talent at all levels within a high-tech, hyper-growth organization. They will be instrumental in the design and execution of recruiting strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the key talent required to meet its business objectives. The Recruiter will also be a champion of States Title’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team.
What will you be doing?
- You will own the success and quality of the end to end recruitment cycle for our technology teams
- You are detail oriented and work to keep the applicant tracking system updated for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Stakeholder/Client Engagement - You interpret your client’s business and requirements and set expectations with the client and stakeholders.
- Candidate Attraction - You get active and potential candidates excited about and interested in a career at States Title by telling stories that convey our unique career possibilities, fantastic culture, and competitive advantage.
- Candidate Experience - You strive to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Sourcing - You use your sourcing best practices to find and attract the best talent in the market
- You will partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years Technical Recruiting experience
- 3+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, and delivering on the hiring plan.
- A passion and ability to help build diverse teams
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or commensurate experience
- Recruiting experience in a startup environment is preferred
- Recruiting experience in Engineering and Data Science is required. Experience recruiting product, design, and security is also preferred.
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.