Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
The policy associate will be responsible for final review of high-level items for each loan to issue a Title Policy. You will review monthly underwriter reports for accuracy. You will ensure we are meeting our required service levels.
- Review lender’s closing instructions.
- Review vesting and legal description.
- Review current open security instruments and liens to ensure they were paid at closing.
- Review and add accurate endorsements.
- Assist Escrow Accounting with monthly reconciliation exceptions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years experience in policy, title, curative.
- Proficiency in Resware a plus!
- Work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Work within company stated SLA’s.
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Own your ability to deliver excellent, error-free service throughout the funding process.
- Passion for multitasking and context-switching.
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement.
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software/ programs often.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.