Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market awareness of the States Title solution. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions footprint capabilities increase.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for partnering with our Sales Directors and Customer Success Managers to understand the business and technical requirements of our customers and demonstrate the capabilities of States Titles products and solutions. This role is a critical part of a team which has responsibility for driving revenue, customer implementation, education, and adoption in our Strategic and Enterprise Account Segment.
- Demonstrate the product and service capabilities of the States Title Platform
- Partner with Sales Directors and Customer Success Managers to deliver presentations, demonstrations, and customer discovery sessions with our prospects and customers
- Understand the key process and technology requirements of our prospects/customers and make recommendations for how the States Title solution can best provide value to them.
- Partner with our Product and Product Marketing teams to
- Share feedback from customers about feature requests
- Understand the current capabilities and roadmap
- Develop demonstrations and demonstration scripts to highlight States Title capabilities
- Help educate customers on new features and capabilities of the platform
- Partner with our operational team to best understand customer requirements in terms of process and service levels
- Periodically engage with customers to understand opportunities for them to drive more value through the partnership in conjunction with Sales and Customer Success
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5-8 years of successful experience in a related field.
- Ability to understand complex and nuanced processes in the mortgage and title industry (industry specific training and access to subject matter experts will be provided)
- Strong customer-facing demonstration and presentation skills
- Technical ability to understand the basics of integration requirements in order to liaise with customer IT teams and internal product teams.
- Customer obsessed, collaborative, consultative approach to relationships
- Self Motivated. There will be great support provided but the ability to take input, proactively involve the appropriate resources and produce results without a great deal of supervision is required.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
○ We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
○ Learn something new every day
○ Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.