Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Revenue Enablement Manager to be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market awareness of the States Title solution. You will be a key driver of growth as we bring new products and solutions to market in our fastest growing segment, Strategic & Enterprise Accounts.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
This role will focus building an enablement program that keeps our Sales & Customer Success teams at the top of their game. This candidate should be able to leverage their ability to understand the customer lifecycle to prioritize and implement enablement opportunities. You will be focused on helping increase effectiveness in our team’s ability to sell and manage large complex customers while bringing substantial new products and services to market. Additionally, this candidate must be an effective collaborator as they act as a liaison between sales and many other internal organizations to obtain and disseminate knowledge.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop sales training assets
- Assess, leverage and/or procure any necessary technology necessary to support enablement efforts
- Develop Sales & Customer Success Onboarding programs by partnering with Sales and Customer Success leaders
- Partner with Product Marketing and other Go To Market teams to support successful product and service launches through Revenue Team enablement
- Share responsibility with leadership and Product Marketing for keeping the Strategic & Enterprise Account Wiki updated and accurate
- Identify, prioritize and implement new enablement efforts through data collection, participation in sales cycles, and collaboration with Sales & Customer Success team members
Required Skills & Experience
- High Level Knowledge of customer lifecycles including sales cycles and customer success roles in that lifecycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal task level supervision but strong leadership support
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Comfort in working with ambiguity and reasonable priority changes
- Creative thinking and ability to innovate
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and evaluate enablement programs
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
○ We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
○ Learn something new every day
○ Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.