States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
As the Diversity & Inclusion Leader at States Title you will report to our Chief People Officer and bring your leadership and experience to direct the strategic efforts and programing in Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIB). As our first D&I professional, you'll work to promote, implement, champion and guide the DIB strategy in a way that expands and grows the culture and aligns to the States Title Values. You will embody principles of inclusion, diversity, and equity into general decision making, people management practices, and everyday thinking and interactions.
What will you be doing?
- With the full support of our Executive Team, create and champion the successful execution of States Title DIB initiatives to help us shape a diverse and inclusive team
- Establish and infuse diversity and inclusion excellence as core values throughout all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruiting, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and retention
- Analyze and present data trends to help develop diversity programs and recommendations that ensure DEI adoption with managers across the organization
- Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support corporate diversity and inclusion projects/plans/programs and business strategies
- Challenge our thinking to help us grow and keep growing
- You are not only passionate about diversity but also impassion others, persuade, educate where needed and collaborate with leaders throughout the broader organization
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal/state laws, policies, and procedures
- Budget management for D&I programs and develop measures to ensure impact
- Track performance metrics on the progress of initiatives
- Support and manage respectful workplace activities and efforts that reflect and nurture an inclusive workplace environment
- Lead/Partner in the development/facilitation of DEI related workshops and training
What Skills and Experience do you need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in either HR, or Talent Management or Diversity and Inclusion or related disciplines
- 5+ years of success within the Diversity & Inclusion space
- Experience working with Employee Resource Groups
- Experience developing metrics that measure effectiveness and impact for success of programs and processes
- Familiarity with implicit bias/bias mitigation concepts, change management frameworks, and/or behavioral competencies
- Proven experience in leading, influence, develop and empower employees across multiple locations and remotely to achieve success
- Experience developing and identifying metrics for impact in helping build communities and retention of those communities
- Experience in translating external and internal trends into innovative practices
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
What you will love about us!
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible time off policy
- Wellness and commuter benefits