Help to grow the brand that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Graphic Designer who will help drive brand and marketing design strategy, and execute design projects and campaigns in support of market awareness for the States Title solution.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of brands - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. The company makes residential real estate simple and efficient, and allows lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
States Title is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to be a champion of the States Title brand. You will be working alongside creative and non-creative, and technical and non-technical teammates to efficiently and flawlessly execute designs that help grow the States Title business and support our family of brands (NATC and NATIC). This role will report to the Senior Brand Design Director in a small but efficient team.
- Design innovative and effective brand experiences that support business growth and the overall brand experience.
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, business operations, and product, as well as the UX design team.
- Collaborate with Senior Brand Design Director to conceptualize, create and expand on the visual identity. Codify standards into guidelines.
- Apply brand standards, provide training, and help to build processes that ensure the broader team has access to brand materials and designs that adhere to those standards.
- Provide strategic concepting, design and production of digital, print, and video materials that assist in marketing and sales efforts – i.e., brochures, digital ads, PPT decks/presentations, content imagery, social media, event/webinar materials, swag, etc.
- Maintain and update the digital asset management system by keeping the brand assets, customizable templates, icons, and photos up-to-date, and to ensure team members have easy access to the materials.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in agency and in-house creative teams
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Solid understanding of brand identity systems and their application.
- Strong online portfolio showing a range of work across print, digital, presentation, environment, and video mediums. Must be able to demonstrate the significance of your role in the creation of your designs
- Proficient in Adobe CC tools; specifically with InDesign, Illustrator, XD, and Photoshop
- Experienced with project management and collaborative tools such as Asana and Sketch
- Experienced in video editing and motion graphics a plus
- Understanding of Design Thinking methodology a plus
- Think strategically and execute efficiently; swiftly problem-solve creative design solutions to business problems, leveraging both data, and design best practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Ability to balance both design execution and production to efficiently carry a project from inception to completion
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in resolving problems and removing blockers to success
- Willingness to take creative direction, adapt on the fly, and offer solutions that drive to succeed
- Comfortable working with a remote team
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.