Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Senior Security Software Engineer to raise our secure development practices to the next level. In working with customer’s personally identifiable and financial information, we’ve always placed an emphasis on keeping that data safe. As we grow our software and the volume of data we process, we want your help in keeping it that way.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - States Title, North American Title Company, & North American Title Insurance Company - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
You are fired up to:
- Extend and own the guidelines for how we build secure software
- Work directly with teams on including security in gathered requirements and implementing our guidelines in their software
- Build platform and development capabilities that make secure software the default
- Educate the team on common vulnerabilities, how to detect them, and how to prevent them
- Translate corporate compliance and regulatory requirements into our software practices
- Five or more years of web-based software development including both client and server development
- Two or more years of security focused software development
- Experience evangelizing security practices across multiple development teams
- Implementing or maintaining security checks in a build and deployment pipeline
- Deep understanding of common web vulnerabilities, detecting them with pentesting tools, and ways to mitigate them
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.