Training & Knowledge Management Specialist
Build operational excellence for the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
States Title is now seeking an enthusiastic Training Specialist to take our operations to the next level. The Training Specialist will support and empower team members to learn and grow in order to ensure efficient and high-quality operations.
This role reports to States Title’s Sr. Director of Title and Escrow Operations and is based on-site in Orange County.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed in simplifying things associates have direct influence on and fighting for uniformity in the training and knowledge management space. They will demonstrate the ability to build strong and enduring partnerships with business operations teams as they act as a pivotal leader in maintaining the best known process across our various departments. They will be experts at establishing rapport, credibility, and influence while thriving in an environment where timeliness to deliver content is critical.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the end to end learning experience with direct facilitation of 2 day new hire induction training
- Identify, build, and deliver ad hoc solutions to address skill gaps and continuous improvement
- Lead/contribute the development of a knowledge management strategy and associated implementation plan.
- Contribute to the develop and ongoing maintenance of the knowledge management system(s)
- Measure performance to continuously iterate training content and facilitation
- Partner with department managers and supervisors to understand and increase quality and efficiency
- Create a softer landing for associates through nesting, coaching and devising ongoing learning processes
- Be a voice and advocate for the company, culture, and overall desire to create a great place to work
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of formal teaching or training experience, preferably with adult learners in a structured environment.
- 3+ years of experience developing training content, knowledge management experience a plus.
- Creating training and managing content through technology (i.e Lessonly, Captivate, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia)
- Learning and knowledge sharing: open to new ideas; shares own knowledge; applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Balancing technology, information, processes and individual and organizational learning within a culture of shared values
- Strong command of Title and Escrow closing processes or related industry experience.
- Strong ability to manage up and communicate at multiple levels of the organization.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Proven ability to work independently while proactive to communicate roadblocks.
- Passion for technology and use of within teaching and creating a positive learning environment.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive pay
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.