States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the role
Concierges are the front-line of States Title’s industry-differentiating customer service. This individual will ensure we are delivering a high quality and timely product that is tailored to meet the needs of each customer. The Concierge team is responsible for handling all incoming communication, treating urgent requests and errors with the highest priority, and leading the charge making customer-driven changes throughout the business. The Concierge will be excited to join the ‘title company of the future,’ processing instantly-underwritten files and leveraging technology to streamline the title and escrow process. This role will collaborate with the Customer Success, Title, and Escrow functions to proactively meet customer needs and provide a delightful transaction experience.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as the first point of contact for all customers
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Route questions, documents, and information to the correct party
- Send requested documents and provide status of the transaction
- Ensure customers are receiving superior service
- Escalate urgent requests and issues
- Track errors and take ownership over their resolution
- Develop a deep understanding of customer preferences and expectations
- Collect and act on feedback from customers
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to develop a strong relationship with customers
- Advocate for customers throughout the business
- Propose opportunities to improve the customer experience and operational efficiency
- Identify and communicate patterns in behavior
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and Data Science to plan and implement improvements
- Provide transaction support to Title and Escrow
- Schedule and troubleshoot signings
- Fix document errors
- Generate requested documents
- Procure and send tax statements and plat maps
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years direct escrow experience and/or prior experience in related roles, including customer service, title and curative work, mortgage processing, etc.
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Comfort multi-tasking and navigating difficult interactions with professionalism
- Love of solving problems and advocating for customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics-driven work environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Proficient computer skills
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance