States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
You are fired up to:
- Attract, retain and develop highly effective professionals and support staff while cultivating a team of future leaders
- Identify any developmental gaps within the team, as well as opportunities (e.g., training, special assignments, projects, etc.) to advance the team's performance both on an individual and overall basis
- Partner with IT teams in the development, implementation and management of IT's controls, policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure compliance and consistency throughout the organization by partnering with key stakeholders
- Be a key stakeholder and executive sponsor of the Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis processes.
- Lead the transition from datacenter to cloud technologies
- Lead the Systems Engineering team in implementing program planning, execution, risk management/mitigation, issues identification and resolution, task breakdown, scheduling and resource allocation
- Manage the end-to-end systems infrastructure design, capacity planning and performance management to meet current and future needs
- Identify opportunities for automation, cost savings and service quality improvement
- Provide technical expertise (i.e., tactical and operational) on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of information systems
- Establish and monitor the Infrastructure metrics to track productivity, quality, service levels and resource utilization to collect the voice-of-the customer data
- Partner with the IT management team on strategic technology initiatives and projects to forecast costs, equipment and resources
- Prepare long and short-term plans for infrastructure development and resource requirements
- Research, monitor and analyze industry trends, technologies and best practices to assess the organization's performance and help strategically align projects
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 12 years of overall IT experience, with 8 years in a Management role and 4 years in a Senior Management role
- Experience with Infrastructure and Identity
- Experience managing distributed teams (including outsourced resources)
- Must be proficient with enterprise/best practices governance standards and operational frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL or Six Sigma
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and/or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in Azure cloud technologies is highly preferred
- Collaboration with a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Continuous improvement
- Servant leadership and career development for members of your team
- Product- and business-minded pragmatism
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A 401(k) match
- Education allowances
- Parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.