You'll be responsible for planning and developing a variety of content (from blog posts and case studies, to white papers and infographics), and work various angles to grow inbound traffic to the website and generate leads.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar for your specific content channel that drives high engagement.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Create thought leadership content to grow market awareness and differentiate our products from the competition
- Own and drive multiple projects at once and work successfully with multiple teams within the marketing department
About the Individual
- You are driven to understand the customer perspective and create compelling content to attract and engage those customers
- You enjoy the process of learning about new products and creating content to drive the development of new markets
- You love to plan and execute unusual campaigns that are unusually successful