Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Our streamlined, efficient algorithms have revolutionized the title and escrow process and allowed us to scale rapidly. We are starting to transform this industry, repurposing the billions wasted in rote, manual tasks to make homeownership easier and less risky, helping people invest time and money into more meaningful parts of their lives.
You are fired up to:
- Productionize machine intelligence and process automation to revolutionize an 150 year old industry
- Scale our organization by creating and developing engineering leaders
- Plan headcount and execute on hiring to
- Drive the success of an experienced team of software developers by providing vision, guidance and strategy in line with our company goals
- Collaborate with our technical leaders to set policies and processes that span the Engineering organization
What you bring to the team:
- Wisdom equivalent to 10+ years of leading engineering teams, with your more recent years leading organizations of 20+ engineers
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things engineering
- Experience developing software products from conception, through launch, and into full production with strong solution architecture background
- Proven successes in managing and controlling project scope, schedule, budget
- resource management
- reporting and change management
- project roadmap development
- The ability to influence an organization through exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Collaboration with a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Continuous improvement - to software, processes, and individual skills
- Servant leadership and career development for members of your team
- Product- and business-minded pragmatism
- Robust, auditable, and automatically-tested software fit for financial services
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A 401(k) match
- Education allowances
- Parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.