States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the role
Do you love working with data to solve business challenges? As our HR Reporting Analyst, you provide functional and technical expertise across our various HR Technology platforms with a primary focus on report development, integration point development, and data management. You will have the ability to illustrate complex analysis in a concise fashion. This role works closely with internal HR Management to deliver high quality business results.
What will you be doing?
- Compile the HR reporting and metrics deliverables, including the implementation of standardized recurring reports and ad hoc queries.Coordinates cross department and external vendor discovery sessions.Ensures accuracy and final quality review of all products/reports.
- Provide reporting support for the administration and reporting of special programs as they are developed and implemented.This could include special or recurring benefit and compensation programs, time management, talent management and talent acquisition.
- Coordinates Multi-Division requirement gathering sessions to define end-to-end program requirements.
- As required, accesses and supports the design and building of supporting program administrative applications and tools.
- Provide support for the end-to-end process for reporting and metrics related to HR
- Work with business leaders across Services to understand business questions that can be answered with data.
- Communicate findings and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to take action based on your recommendations.
- Develop strong understanding of the data and business drivers to make recommendations and influence strategic decisions.
- Drive new KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in business process that compromise data integrity and drive system and process changes to correct them.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years of direct professional level analytical experience: working knowledge of analytics or reporting.
- Position requires systems, data and technical knowledge. HR operations experience is a plus
- Knowledge of data management using Reporting & BI tools
- Experience leveraging Looker for data analytics and visualization is preferred
- Exposure to HR systems and applications such as TriNet, Greenhouse, Harvest, Looker is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal customer service skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) as well as G Suite..
- Ability to manage highly confidential materials and issues effectively.
- Strong understanding of relational data concepts and data modeling.
- Ability to effectively elicit and translate business requirements.
- Experience leading projects; able to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of HRIS and HCM systems
- HR acumen and technical aptitude, with proven experience in reporting HR/HRIS
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)