Who We Are:
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. As part of the digital transformation occurring in the mortgage industry, we believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Design and create reports & analysis that drive action. This includes assessing needs and resources, and building deliverables that meet the requirements of many types of users.
- Support the “single source of truth” for the organization through creating and maintaining data models for use by other teams and by identifying and correcting data gaps, inconsistencies, etc.
- Build and manage analytical solutions utilizing reporting tools and self-service dashboards to track key metrics, and perform ad hoc and recurring reporting.
- Identify and recommend modifications to improve process efficiency for reporting and dashboard delivery methods and automation.
- Provides exceptional customer service with the ability to translate high level business requirements into technical solutions.
- Effectively communicates technical issues and their solutions to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree and three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Adept with queries, dash-boarding, report writing, and communicating findings verbally and visually.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to incorporate multiple complex data sets to drive data-driven outputs.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and modern analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau, and SQL.
- Experience providing actionable intelligence leveraging a variety of data sets.
- Experience in turning large amounts of multi-faceted data into meaningful information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Adaptable, data-driven, and human-focused.
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- High capacity for dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.
Level: Entry Level
Industry: Computer Software, Banking, Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Operations, Information Technology