Build operational excellence for the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
States Title is now seeking an enthusiastic Training Specialist that is passionate about adult learning to take our operations to the next level. The Training Specialist will work with our instructional designer(s) to support and empower team members to learn and grow as we rapidly scale the States Title solution.
This role reports to States Title’s Senior Manager, Learning and Development and is based on-site in Orange County.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
- Facilitate trainings in various environments (one-on-one, classroom, live, webinar, etc.) and own enrollment of live and e-learning courses.
- Partner with instructional designer(s) to build effective training content using adult learning principles tailored to the needs of the learner.
- Design and develop comprehensive training plans that support operational goals and empower team members to feel confident performing the core functions of their role.
- Measure performance to continuously iterate training content and facilitation.
- Identify, build, and deliver ad hoc training to address skill gaps and operational priorities.
- Become an expert on our operational processes and technologies to effectively support engaging delivery for synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Demonstrate ability to welcome feedback and embody a growth mindset.
- Communicate effectively with clarity, credibility, and timeliness.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of formal teaching or training experience, preferably with adult learners in a structured environment.
- Significant experience using various classroom techniques to engage an audience.
- Strong command of Title and Escrow closing processes or related industry experience.
- A track record for successful project management.
- Strong ability to manage up and communicate at multiple levels of the organization.
- An affinity for accuracy and an ability to deliver defect-free training materials.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Proven ability to work independently while proactive to communicate roadblocks.
- Passion for teaching and creating a positive learning environment.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.