States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
About the role
States Title is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to manage our existing facilities and support our continued growth into a new facility in Irvine, California.. This person will partner closely with all teams to understand and support short, mid, and long term organizational needs and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all building related activities. The goal is to ensure our business's accommodation is problem-free and safe so that States Title employees can work under the best conditions. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for preserving the condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
What will you be doing?
- Drive strategy and direction for site operations
- Support the creation and delivery of operational objectives, facilities services, programs and contracts in the portfolio
- Develop standards and procedures as business and customer needs evolve
- Drive and support special projects and strategic initiatives
- Establishes trust and maintains open, positive relationships with team and customers
- Conducts regular, formal site condition inspections and develops solutions for systemic needs
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Coordinate and Manage external contractors
- Control onsite activities such as parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
What skills and experience do you need?
- A minimum of 5 years professional real estate / facilities experience required - a significant portion of which should demonstrate success in managing complex facilities and rapid growth
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record