Build the platform that transforms the real estate industry!
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title transforms closings intelligently by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. We're making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution.
You are fired up to:
- Analyze business needs/objectives and propose technical or operational solutions.
- Serve as the project lead for relevant projects; gather requirements, monitor progress, keep all stakeholders moving towards the goals, and confirm project success.
- Facilitate, drive and manage the development and implementation of technology projects by working with SME’s and cross functional project teams.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on assigned projects – create, modify, and improve documentation, procedures, and training materials.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of the Technology Operations policy, processes and procedures.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies.
- Utilize analytical skills to spot key business insights, trends, and opportunities to recommend and manage system enhancements.
- Collaborate with the different IT areas to design the most effective and efficient solutions.
- Discuss complex business issues and provide solutions' recommendations to stakeholders and IT managers.
- Carefully track issues and requests, monitor progress and resolve issues/recommend solutions.
- Create and run SQL Reports as needed.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.
- Develop and facilitate application and/or technical training for internal users.
- Understand technological evolution, process reviews, crisis and consumer habit changes; familiar with challenges associated with new business entrants, acquisitions, mergers and organizational restructuring.
- Provide end user support and serve as a technical resource for internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years of work experience as a business analyst, technical analyst, change manager or project manager preferably in a corporate insurance or financial environment.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Experience leveraging technology to manage workflow, proficiency using data to diagnose and improve team performance.
- Prior success in driving impactful new initiatives across multiple teams or business units.
- Experience in building positive, strong relationships across other business units within a corporate environment.
- Title Experience (preferred)
- Working closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates.
- Responsibility for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks.
- Assisting with the development, testing and implementation of Technology initiatives by guiding stake holders and SME’s through various phases of project deliverables.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.