States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title transforms closings intelligently by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. We're making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution.
You are fired up to:
- Provide excellent Tier 1 technical service desk phone support
- Answer approximately 25 phone calls per day, monitor service desk queue, and assist with walkup up requests
- Ensure timely resolution, or escalation of tickets, in a manner adhering to defined incident/request/problem ticket SLAs
- Maintain a high level of customer service by resolving complaints, managing customer follow up and contacts, in addition to providing proactive updates to customers
- Serve as a liaison between end-users and technical staff to communicate all issues or other inquiries
- Attend weekly meetings to review tickets, execution and provide feedback
- Analyze operational procedures and recommend improvements
- Create and leverage service desk reports to demonstrate performance against SLAs
- Ensure customer awareness of policies and best practices for all supported software and assets – desk phone, VM, PC, mobile devices, BOX.com, FTP, email, encryption, etc.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by the team
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling IT support tickets via incoming phone calls
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Current experience with IT tech support or have supported more than 600 employees in a corporate setting (in the last year)
- Great working knowledge of ITIL and ITSM
- HDI / ITIL certification preferred OR will be expected to obtain ITIL certification within 90 days of joining
- Being solutions oriented
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Being customer obsessed!
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.