Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market awareness of the States Title solution. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions footprint capabilities increase.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new products and locations, working closely with product, sales, customer success, operations, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Partner with the product and customer success to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Advise in the development of product content and sales enablement strategy.
- Craft a clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments.
- Assess market fit and define future product posture to inform product development and product investments.
- Produce strong sales enablement materials, including webinar campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive registrants, attendees and on-demand consumption.
- Understand where target personas are getting their information today and, in partnership with Demand Generation and MarComm, build content, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database.
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make an informed decision
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Previous experience in Real Estate or Title & Escrow a large plus
- Previous experience with data analysis and survey tools
- You value collaboration with, and inclusion of, a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.