States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Sales Recruiter will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business. The successful candidate will have personal, hands on experience sourcing, screening, and securing diverse talent at all levels within a high-tech, hyper-growth organization. They will be instrumental in the design and execution of talent acquisition strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the key talent required to meet its business objectives. The Sales Recruiter will also be a champion of States Title’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team.
- Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies
- Develop and advertise accurate job descriptions to attract a highly qualified candidate pool
- Identify creative and strategic ways to source great people
- Apply effective recruiting practices to passive and active candidates
- Source, Screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Assess candidate interest and ability to thrive in an open source culture
- Foster lasting relationships with candidates
- Share best practice interviewing techniques with managers
- Build an effective network of internal and external resources to call on as needed
- Ensure candidates receive timely, thoughtful and engaging messaging throughout the hiring procesPromote our values, culture and remote only passion
The Sales Recruiter will be an experienced recruiting professional with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. They will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to positively impact the future of the business, with a proven track record of success in attracting top talent to a high growth organization. The successful candidate will be a thought leader, have a strong customer focus, and serve as a champion of States Title’s culture and values.
- 5+ years of total Talent Acquisition experience with three or more of those years in a high growth company.
- Experience in Financial Services, Technology, Professional Services, or Insurance industries, as well as a fast paced, hyper-growth company is desirable.
- Proven success in recruiting and filling Sales positions
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.