States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
We're growing our product team
As the Product Platform PM, you will design and help States Title build the title and escrow production system of the future. The system will be the backbone to States Title innovative products and solution and you will be building this system, the first of its kind, from the ground up. We’re looking for a Product Manager experienced in building platforms that are the foundation of a host of services.
You’ll measure success by the amount of seamlessness and customer delight you drive as you dream up a revolution, transforming a process now replete with inefficient email, telephone, and paper interactions. You’ll design a unified, modern interface and platform for realtors, lenders, buyers, sellers, and agents, and attract actors seeking greater earnings and efficiencies in the post-peak housing market.
Do you have what it takes?
- 4-10 years of relevant experience in product management
- What's relevant? Any of the following:
- Fintech: you've worked with engineering teams and deployed credit, money-management, or insurance products
- Title: you’ve designed or led the product direction a customer-facing or escrow-officer facing software system
- Series A or Series B start-up environments: you've operated independently with little or no direction and identified value creating product opportunities for customer acquisition
- Our definition of product management:
- A product manager at States Title identifies business and operational challenges and owns these issues. He/she solves these problems by deriving and executing on value creating technological solutions for the company and/or its customers
- Strengths aligned with our needs
- Creative skills
- E.g. Are you able to dream up solutions and experiences that surprise stakeholders (are you inventing a better saddle, or are you inventing the automobile?)
- Business acumen
- E.g. Once you’re comfortable with the business model, can you estimate on the spot whether a newly proposed solution is profitable?
- Understanding of technical implementation costs
- E.g. Can you provide an independent estimate of the time to complete a project?
- Collaboration skills
- E.g. Can you get a group to make a controversial decision in fewer than 30 minutes?
- Communication skills
- E.g. Can you sense friction between stakeholders and your team before it materializes, and solve it almost presciently?
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.