States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
We're growing our Cybersecurity team
Under supervision of the Director of Information Security & Compliance, the Senior Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for performing various cybersecurity operational activities including cyber event analysis, incident response, threat & vulnerability assessments, and technical application & architecture design reviews to mitigate cyber risk. The Senior Analyst promotes an efficient and secure IT environment in alignment with present and future cyber risks. The Senior Analyst will participate in the selection of appropriate security solutions, cybersecurity audits & assessments, and follow up with remediation activities based on audit recommendations.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred) in computer science, systems analysis, information technology or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- 5 -7 years Information/Cybersecurity experience with a minimum of 3 years of cybersecurity operations experience.
- Technical proficiency in security-related hardware and software; ability to function as a consultant to other IT groups on security matters as a recognized technical expert and to lead teams in making sound risk-based decisions.
- Deep technical knowledge of security, as well as industry trends.
- Experience in developing security policies and standards.
- Experience in working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience working in a cyber security operations center (CSOC), performing cybersecurity incident response, threat and vulnerability analysis/assessments, malware analysis, log reviews, SIEM tuning, application and/or architecture design reviews.
- Knowledge of industry-standard risk/control frameworks: AICPA SOC 1 or 2, ITIL, COSO, NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Strong analytical problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Skilled at preparing clear, accurate and concise records and reports.
- Skilled at using tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive situations.
- One or more security certifications desired: CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CompTIA Security+ or Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), SANS GIAC, or other relevant certifications a plus.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Perform detailed analysis of cybersecurity event data generated from monitoring controls.
- Follow established cybersecurity incident response procedures and recommend process and procedural improvements where necessary.
- Stay abreast of new threats, vulnerabilities and security-focused technologies.
- Evaluate IT infrastructure and applications, including network devices, firewalls, VPNS, desktop and server configuration, database security, and other security devices and applications, with a goal of eliminating or mitigating security risk.
- Perform security architecture implementation and reviews.
- Perform application security reviews.
- Lead the evaluation and analysis of security applications and systems and make recommendations to management.
- Review and create audit reports on user and system activities when needed.
- Work with technical support teams to provide security solutions, tools and processes to ensure secure business operations.
- Communicate unresolved security exposures, misuse, or non-compliance situations to management.
- Develop relevant policies and procedures for cybersecurity areas, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.