Who we are
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are seeking a highly strategic, driven, and analytical individual to join the Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales organization by helping to drive revenue and sales productivity.
Key Responsibilities and the Role
- Act as the point of contact for the sales operations team.
- Define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase sales.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent.
- Work with Finance, HR, and sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with administration and project prioritization.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management.
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business
- Masters degree or 5 + years equivalent experience in Sales Operations or relevant field
- Experience building and/or managing a sales operations team
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of and email marketing strategies.
- Understanding of Salesforce is a plus