Who We Are
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
The CX Solutions Partner will have a ground floor opportunity to join the Customer Team and re-imagine the future state customer journey! as we
Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
States Title is seeking a customer-obsessed, dynamic, and experienced professional to join our team. The Customer Experience (CX) Solutions Partner will report directly to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and will be instrumental in partnering to build foundational processes and systems to capture, measure and analyze customer satisfaction and needs across all of our business units. S/he will work hand in hand with the CCO and liaise with multiple functional teams to ensure the Voice of the Customer (VoC) is represented across the spectrum of our products and services. S/he will be integral to developing and deepening our customer listening path and managing projects that focus on transforming the customer experience.
- Research and document B2B and B2C customer flows, personas, maps and journeys.
- Design, manage and deploy customer feedback surveys and related work-streams.
- Conduct customer research, including planning and execution of internal and external customer interviews, meetings, and focus groups to support journey mapping and feedback channels, uncover pain points and identify un-met/emerging customer needs.
- Develop reports and presentations of results, recommendations and actions.
- Serve as a Champion of our core values and convey a passion for customer engagement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer Journey Mapping experience.
- Working knowledge/hands-on experience working with CX/VoC tools and platforms.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to listen, probe, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Effective presenter and storyteller.
- Ability to create presentations, tracking reports and other communications using Microsoft Office/Google Suites and CX Monitoring and Analytical Tools, as selected/available.
- Above average project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- 3+ years of experience in CX field/discipline desired; Ideally, will have 1+ year of experience in a data driven CX role and 2+ years of experience working in a CX program development role.
- CX Certification(s) are a plus but not required.
East Bay/Concord locations are preferred, but open to consider other locations.