States Title is spearheading the innovation of the rapidly-changing $21 Billion title & escrow industry. The Transformation team is responsible for driving operational improvement across business units and accomplishing strategic initiatives. The Transformation Associate will report to the Director of Transformation and work collaboratively across the company. The associate will partner with each of the company’s divisional presidents and other departments such as Data Science, FP&A, HR, to identify, scope, and implement improvements. Additionally the associate will work on and be responsible for key strategic initiatives that will drive business expansion.
San Francisco, San Diego, or Boston ideal
Potential for remote employment for the right candidate
Competitive salary, bonus, equity and benefits
- Partner with business unit leaders to implement, track, and action metrics that drive positive change. Drive data-driven culture and be responsible for: Data → Insights → Action
- Develop expertise in the real estate value chain and drive creation and implementation of KPIs that the business is managed to
- Partner with other departments (i.e. data science, FP&A, HR) to develop tools, reporting, and insights that drive operational improvements
- Execute on core strategic initiatives that will drive business expansion
- 1+ year of work experience in a role with client facing experience such as investment banking or consulting
- Experience working with management teams and executives
- Experience analyzing financial statements and delivering insights
- Experience reviewing and preparing diligence memorandums
- Experience delivering insights from complex large data sets (ideally including some SQL or related skills)
- Experience with Looker is a plus but not required
- Undergraduate degree or higher
Who We Are
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. As part of the digital transformation occurring in the mortgage industry, we believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind. Our customers now include some of the largest mortgage lenders and strategic real estate technology partners in the world, our investors include well-known VCs like Foundation Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures, and Bloomberg LP, and our senior advisors include fintech luminaries such as Larry Summers and Sarah Friar.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.