States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
You are fired up to
- Use your raw engineering intuition to revolutionize a 150 year old industry
- Help design pragmatic, extensible architecture to evolve our core underwriting and title processing products
- Help create and integrate a platform for machine learning and predictive analytics that materially differentiates our business
- Learn and leverage the ins and outs of complex, valuable problem domains
- Leverage your knowledge and experience to provide a robust technology platform
- Wisdom equivalent to:
- 2-5 years working in could environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- managing a deployment of M365 services and transitions to and from O365 and GSuite.
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things technology
- Passion for learning new technologies and new ways to leverage them.
- System- and business-minded pragmatism
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting systems
- Robust, auditable, and secure systems fit for financial services
- Technical professionalism: maintainable, readable, extensible design and implementation
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.