CX Solutions Leader
Who We Are
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. As part of the digital transformation occurring in the mortgage industry, we believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind.
Our customers now include some of the largest mortgage lenders and strategic real estate technology partners in the world, our investors include well-known VCs like Foundation Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures, and Bloomberg LP, and our senior advisors include fintech luminaries such as Larry Summers and Sarah Friar.
Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
States Title is seeking a customer-obsessed, dynamic, and experienced professional to join our team. The Customer Experience (CX) Solutions Leader will report directly to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and will be instrumental in building foundational processes and systems to capture, measure and analyze customer satisfaction and needs across all of our business units. S/he will work hand in hand with the CCO and liaise with multiple functional teams to ensure the Voice of the Customer (VoC) is represented across the spectrum of our products and services. S/he will be integral to developing and deepening our customer listening path and managing projects and initiatives that focus on transforming the customer experience.
- Research and document B2B and B2C customer flows, personas, maps and journeys.
- Design, manage and deploy customer feedback surveys and related work-streams.
- Conduct customer research, including planning and execution of internal and external customer interviews, meetings, and focus groups to support journey mapping and feedback channels, uncover pain points and identify un-met/emerging customer needs.
- Develop reports and presentations of results, recommendations and actions.
- Build business cases for new products/programs and CX strategies.
- Serve as a Champion of our core values and convey a passion for customer engagement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer Journey Mapping experience with the ability to create/design associated artifacts and identify priority experiences.
- Working knowledge/hands-on experience working with CX/VoC tools and platforms.
- A proven track record of successfully consulting and partnering with business stakeholders at all levels towards service/product improvements.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to listen, probe, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Effective presenter and storyteller.
- Ability to create presentations, tracking reports and other communications using Microsoft Office/Google Suites and CX Monitoring and Analytical Tools, as selected/available.
- Above average project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- 3+ years of experience in CX field/discipline desired; Ideally, will have 1+ years of experience in a data driven CX role and 2+ years of experience working in a CX program development role.
- CX Certification(s) are desirable.
- Experience in the real estate/mortgage industry, and/or title insurance is a plus.
San Francisco or San Francisco East Bay/Concord locations are preferred, but open to consider other locations.