The Recruiting Coordinator will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business to help build world-class product, engineering, and data science organizations. The successful individual will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional candidate experience and have responsibility for facilitating the end to end recruiting support processes. The Recruiting Coordinator will also be a champion of States Title’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Scheduling a on-site, phone, and video conference interviews
- Working efficiently across multiple time zones and locations
- Effectively managing multiple recruiting sources and agencies
- Recording recruitment activity into applicant tracking system (e.g. Greenhouse), and ensuring accuracy of tracked information
- Collecting interview feedback
- Arranging candidate travel and processing their expense reimbursements
- Providing timely feedback to all stakeholders involved in the hiring process
- Assisting with other projects as needed
- Champion States Title’s cultural values
- Prior experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced Talent Acquisition environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills, time management,accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and exercise good judgement to make decisions.
- Proficient with Google, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 2+ years of experience working in a high growth, high-tech company
- Experience in Financial Services, Technology, Professional Services, or Insurance industries, as well as a fast paced, hyper-growth company is desirable
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; with the ability to handle simultaneous projects
- Confident, professional, and self-motivated with a low ego
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems