Who We Are
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. As part of the digital transformation occurring in the mortgage industry, we believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Technical Recruiter will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business to help build world-class product, engineering, and data science organizations. The successful candidate will have personal, hands on experience sourcing, screening, and securing diverse talent at all levels within a high-tech, hyper-growth organization. S/he will be instrumental in the design and execution of talent acquisition strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the key talent required to meet its business objectives. The Technical Recruiter will also be a champion of States Title’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team.
- Own the success and quality of the end to end technical recruitment cycle.
- Design, build, and execute a comprehensive Talent Acquisition strategy that is aligned to the organization’s vision, values, objectives, and priorities.
- Create exceptional candidate and employee experiences by utilizing a “design thinking” approach in the development and delivery of recruiting processes.
- Establish strategic partnerships with third party search firms to augment recruiting efforts for highly critical and/or hard to find niche talent needs.
- Establish, monitor and measure applicable success metrics.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws governing equal opportunity in selection and hiring processes, while championing States Title’s culture with a passion for the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team.
The Technical Recruiter will be an experienced recruiting professional with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. S/he will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to positively impact the future of the business, with a proven track record of success in attracting top talent to a high growth organization. The successful candidate will be a thought leader, have a strong customer focus, and serve as a champion of States Title’s culture and values.
- 5+ years of total Talent Acquisition experience with four or more of those years in a high growth, high-tech company.
- Experience in Financial Services, Technology, Professional Services, or Insurance industries, as well as a fast paced, hyper-growth company is desirable.
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.