Who We Are
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. As part of the digital transformation occurring in the mortgage industry, we believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Vice President of Transformation will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business. Reporting directly to the Chief Transformation Officer and President of NATC, s/he will advise, design and enable the strategic direction of the agency and implement operational and financial efficiency improvements across the organization. The successful candidate will be a seasoned professional and thought leader with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. She/he will demonstrate a strong customer focus while serving as a role model and champion of States Title’s culture and values.
- Provide thought leadership to develop and implement goals, objectives and work standards.
- Design, develop, and direct the implementation of policies and procedures that comply with regulatory and statutory guidelines and standards.
- Build processes for assessing new initiatives and investments.
- Ability to transform and lead a legacy organization through change.
- Design, implement and evaluate KPI’s to manage the successful execution of strategic priorities and deliverables.
- Build budgets and forecasts and lead monthly and quarterly organizational reviews to inform business decisions and drive the successful outcome of initiatives.
- Interact with the Executive Leadership Team to proactively identify and facilitate the resolution of business challenges.
- Design and build presentations for Executive level audiences.
- Effectively manage a profit and loss statement.
- 12+ years of managing and leading successful teams.
- 7+ years of experience in the title insurance, or real estate industries.
- Demonstrated success in designing and executing on strategic business plans.
- Successful track record of leading large, complex projects and collaborating across multiple functions to drive organizational changes.
- Proven ability and results in leading high performing teams and managing resources.
- Strong experience and knowledge of industry-related tools and infrastructure.
- Experience implementing complex strategies, programs, processes and ideas in a practical, consumable manner.
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation.
- Broad experience presenting to, interacting with and influencing C-level executives.
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- High capacity for dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically, but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.