Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
It's no secret the housing market has peaked. Lenders, banks and realtors are dying to know how to ride the down market and boost their margins. They are switching their customers to States Title because our data science algorithms, streamlined deal closing technologies, and overall product experience is leaps and bounds above what they're used to in terms of speed and value.
Every mortgage or refinance transaction needs our product: title and escrow. Title insurance protects banks and homeowners against financially irresponsible actors or legal issues that cloud their rights; escrow makes sure the right people get paid at the end of the day.
Our streamlined, efficient algorithms have revolutionized the title and escrow process and allowed us to scale rapidly: we closed our acquisition of North American Title Company on January 7th. With a broader nationwide footprint, we are poised to transform this industry, repurposing the billions wasted in rote, manual tasks to make homeownership easier and less risky, helping people invest time and money into more meaningful parts of their lives.
States Title is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to lead the efforts to drive leads that will convert to revenue. You enjoy orchestrating campaigns across multiple channels to drive interest from our buyer profile. Working together with the sales, product & customer success teams, you will have a can-do attitude that helps the team win together.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the development and execution of all ABM demand generation programs including, email marketing, SEM, social media & webinars, to support the MQL needs of our sales team.
- Driving the strategy and execution of building lead nurturing programs to engage prospects Using data to suggest ideas to optimize and evolve our inbound marketing strategies
- Identify research, recommend and implement new marketing opportunities.
- Working with the Product Marketing Manager to broadcast our product team’s newest innovations to generate demand within our prospect database and within the marketing and sales market.
- Measure and analyze dashboards to understand where opportunities for further optimization and engagement exists.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns
- Understand and maintain responsive email and landing page templates.
- Be engaged with the sales and customer success teams on the feedback of campaigns, the success of programs and closing the communication loop.
- Will be measured on driving MQL’s.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of experience in a demand generation role in the B2B tech industry.
- Working knowledge of ABM marketing automation software including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Wordpress.
- Experience with lead management and nurturing campaigns.
- Quickly learns new technologies, software, processes and concepts.
- Have a passion for measuring performance and making strategy adjustments based on results.
- A self-starter who can work well collaboratively, deliver on promises, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan (thanks to Captain401)
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.