Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
It's no secret the housing market has peaked. Lenders, banks and realtors are dying to know how to ride the down market and boost their margins. They are switching their customers to States Title because our data science algorithms, streamlined deal closing technologies, and overall product experience is leaps and bounds above what they're used to in terms of speed and value.
Every mortgage or refinance transaction needs our product: title and escrow. Title insurance protects banks and homeowners against financially irresponsible actors or legal issues that cloud their rights; escrow makes sure the right people get paid at the end of the day.
Our streamlined, efficient algorithms have revolutionized the title and escrow process and allowed us to scale rapidly: we closed our acquisition of North American Title Company on January 7th. With a broader nationwide footprint, we are poised to transform this industry, repurposing the billions wasted in rote, manual tasks to make homeownership easier and less risky, helping people invest time and money into more meaningful parts of their lives.
States Title is now seeking a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market awareness of the States Title solution. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions footprint capabilities increase.
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new products and locations, working closely with product, sales, customer success, operations, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Partner with the product and customer success to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Advise in the development of product content and sales enablement strategy.
- Craft a clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments.
- Assess market fit assessment and define future product posture to inform product development and product investments.
- Produce strong sales enablement materials, including webinar campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive registrants, attendees and on-demand consumption.
- Understand where target personas are getting their information today and, in partnership with the Demand Generation manager, build content, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database.
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make an informed decision
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Previous experience with data analysis and survey tools.
- You value Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan (thanks to Captain401
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.