We are looking for a driven, versatile achiever who is energized by solving complex problems, excels at both structured and creative thinking, and executes with clarity and conviction.
The Business Operations Associate (Centralized Operations) will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution and transformation of our business. The successful candidate will help design, build and lead projects in support of our company initiative of driving transformational operational improvements throughout the business.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
You are fired up to:
- Make an immediate impact on a national scale by solving complex, cross-functional problems and driving solutions through to implementation.
- Conduct research and provide structured, strategic recommendations by leveraging data and insights on how to optimize our centralized and field operations in a highly regulated industry.
- Create and manage communications between centralized operations and the field with the goal of improving transparency, driving excitement, announcing new feature launches, and gathering feedback for future improvement.
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to develop and deploy technological solutions to areas of inefficiency.
- Establish strong relationships with key business units in the company, including understanding their business needs, visions, and goals and creating actionable business plans to help improve their daily workstream.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Ideal candidates will have had experience at a strategy/management consulting firm or in a business operations/strategy role.
- A self starter with a demonstrated ability to diagnose complex problems, develop project plans and drive solutions through to completion.
- A unique ability to communicate complex thoughts clearly to drive excitement around key project milestones and upcoming improvements.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various business units with people of diverse backgrounds.
- An impeccable attention to detail and a knack for creating structure out of chaos.
- Ability to travel occasionally for work.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent:
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in equal opportunity.
Life is better – and teams perform better – when there is real diversity. That’s why we are building a diverse team, with a variety of backgrounds, opinions, skill-sets, and personal characteristics.
States Title, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.