States Title is reinventing the $14 billion market for title insurance
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. We believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind.
Customer Obsessed: We always put our customers first.
Solution Driven: We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
People Leaders: We grow all of our people into leaders.
One Team: We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
Direct with Respect: We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
States Title is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. You will be responsible for the success of new and existing customers throughout the customer lifecycle, from pre-implementation scoping through onboarding, adoption and expansion. You will communicate regularly with end users, champions and executive sponsors to enhance satisfaction. You will define and execute growth and retention strategies, conduct periodic performance and business reviews, and drive customer advocacy resulting in case studies, references and referrals. You will act as a liaison between the customer and the Product and Operations teams to represent the voice of the customer in strategic and product direction discussions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Close alignment with our core values (see above)
- Demonstrated history of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, retention and advocacy
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of data to help drive adoption, find opportunities and risks
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Experience with Gainsight a plus
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Experience in title insurance is a double plus