Are you excited to serve a fast-growing book of large, national accounts in a dynamic, innovative environment with cutting edge technology?
You will lead title and escrow operations for a national fulfillment platform capable of serving both national accounts and local branches and customers.
- You will take responsibility for the end-to-end title production and real estate closing operations, including compliance with established policies and procedures and prudent decision-making when faced with ambiguity
- You will ensure superlative, “white glove” service for all customers, such as by monitoring client interactions and service metrics, and intervening when necessary
- You will define, hire, and direct the requisite team, keeping staff trained, motivated, and performing
- You will support the rapid evolution of our process by analytically finding opportunities for improvement, creatively ideating with peers on solutions, and leading operational implementation of any and all changes
You know title and escrow like the back of your hand and are excited to play a role in transforming the industry for the better.
You have broad title and escrow expertise, equivalent to 10-20 years of experience
- You can oversee a robust, multi-state network of operations.
- You can direct all title activities from initial abstracting through final policy delivery
- You can direct all escrow activities from opening through post-closing
- You have worked on transactions in many different geographies, potentially evidenced by possession of individual licenses in multiple states or CLE
- You are experienced in many kinds of transactions, but especially Refi, HELOC, and Resale
- You are familiar with multiple title and escrow software systems, such as ResWare, SoftPro, Ramquest, or equivalent
- You have served national, centralized customers and understand the differences versus smaller, local accounts
You have management experience equivalent to 5-10 years
- You are proficient in all personnel management functions (team design, hiring, training, motivating, evaluating, releasing)
- You have considerable experience with vendor management functions (evaluation, negotiation, onboarding, monitoring)
You are excited for an innovation-focused environment
- You are ready for a dynamic environment, in which software and procedures can change quickly
- You can practice “first principles” thinking and ground-up redesigning of centuries-old processes
Your working style is oriented with our needs
- You are client oriented: you take customer experience as seriously as you take accuracy and efficiency
- You are process oriented: you naturally and consistently standardize. systematize, measure, and improve the process and method of your team's work
- You are detail oriented: you take the time to make sure the numbers line up and the final product looks perfect
- You are team oriented: you like actively collaborating with many departments, and you are willing to "dive in" when needed for responsibilities outside your normal job
About States Title
We believe real estate should be simpler, safer, and cheaper to buy, to sell, and to own.
Homeownership is broken, and we are doing our part to fix it. When most Americans sell the most valuable asset they will own in their lives – their home – they often lose a full 10% of its value to the fees and frictions that exist in today's market. Moreover, the lengthy, bewildering, and unpredictable process incurs an emotional and stressful toll on first-time and experienced homeowners alike.
We are working to make the American dream of homeownership both more attainable and less risky by pairing time-saving advanced technologies with the experienced and compassionate professionals who can deliver an attentive, top-notch experience.
We are on the verge of transformative growth.
States Title is already serving multiple of the nation's largest lenders and is acquiring new accounts at a rapid clip. Our vision for seamless title and escrow is resonating with customers, investors, and regulators alike. We have ambitious and transformative plans for 2019 that will very much take us to the next level as we seek to build a future market leader.
We want to enable the best work of your life.
We all know that success in your career depends most of all on the team that you work with. At States Title, we take great care to ensure that we compose an incredible team aligned on vision and values. We take pride in the creative, analytical, passionate, and collaborative group we have assembled so far, and we hope you will take the opportunity to come meet us for yourself.
We currently offer robust benefits.
We believe in Equal Opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.