Are you excited to serve a fast-growing book of large, national accounts in a dynamic, innovative environment with cutting edge technology?
You will work with mortgage lenders of all sizes to help them realize savings, make their origination and closing processes more efficient, and make the mortgage experience better for them and their borrowers.
- You will conduct primary and secondary research to enrich your understanding residential real estate transactions and their participants.
- You will work together with the Sales, Marketing, and Product functions to develop products and strategies that resonate with our target market.
- You will embed with clients to promote solution acceptance, identify expansion opportunities, and drive value.
- You will identify opportunities for value-add services tailored to specific customers.
- You will quantitatively analyze campaign performance and opportunities and implement improvements
You know what drives value for mortgage lenders and are excited to help them maximize it.
You have broad mortgage, financial services, or title experience, equivalent to 5-15 years of experience:
- You have held executive- or director-level positions at a top-tier mortgage.
- You have experience selling to or developing solutions for mortgage executives.
- You have experience overseeing and overhauling operational processes, ideally in the lending mortgage, or real estate space.
- You are experienced in many kinds of transactions, but especially Refi, HELOC, and Resale
- You are familiar with multiple loan origination systems (LOS), including Encompass, RealEC and FNC
- You have served national, centralized customers and understand the differences versus smaller, local accounts
You have deep knowledge of:
- Value drivers for centralized mortgage lenders.
- Sales pitches that resonate with mortgage industry leaders.
- The mortgage process and value chain.
Your working style is oriented with our needs
- You are client-oriented: you take customer experience as seriously as you take accuracy and efficiency
- You are process-oriented: you naturally and consistently standardize. systematize, measure, and improve the process and method of your team's work
- You are detail-oriented: you take the time to make sure the numbers line up and the final product looks perfect
- You are team-oriented: you like actively collaborating with many departments, and you are willing to "dive in" when needed for responsibilities outside your normal job
About States Title
We believe real estate should be simpler, safer, and cheaper to buy, to sell, and to own.
Homeownership is broken, and we are doing our part to fix it. When most Americans sell the most valuable asset they will own in their lives – their home – they often lose a full 10% of its value to the fees and frictions that exist in today's market. Moreover, the lengthy, bewildering, and unpredictable process incurs an emotional and stressful toll on first-time and experienced homeowners alike.
We are working to make the American dream of homeownership both more attainable and less risky by pairing time-saving advanced technologies with the experienced and compassionate professionals who can deliver an attentive, top-notch experience.
We are on the verge of transformative growth.
States Title is already serving multiple of the nation's largest lenders and is acquiring new accounts at a rapid clip. Our vision for seamless title and escrow is resonating with customers, investors, and regulators alike. We have ambitious and transformative plans for 2019 that will very much take us to the next level as we seek to build a future market leader.
We want to enable the best work of your life.
We all know that success in your career depends most of all on the team that you work with. At States Title, we take great care to ensure that we compose an incredible team aligned on vision and values. We take pride in the creative, analytical, passionate, and collaborative group we have assembled so far, and we hope you will take the opportunity to come meet us for yourself.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of attracting and retaining the highest caliber talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit!
- 75th percentile salaries and stock option grants
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.