Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is ready to roll up their sleeves and quickly add value to a fast-paced environment. With our commitment to growth, the Supply Chain Business Analyst will be responsible for working with our Enterprise Business Lead to support current Starry systems while also assisting in identifying, developing, and implementing strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity with a focus on supply chain, manufacturing, warehousing, and inventory management systems.
The ideal candidate has experience with supply chain and manufacturing management as well as being familiar with a variety of ERP/WMS/MES applications. This is an opportunity to improve business efficiency by bridging technology with business practices across all of Starry’s markets.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical and functional support for NetSuite and other related business information systems, plan for future version administration, process mapping, and testing. Troubleshoot and drive resolution of system related issues as they arise.
- Support user adoption efforts related to new applications, change management and business process flow. Train end-users to operate new or modified systems.
- Partner with other stakeholders across business units (i.e., supply chain, finance, and manufacturing resources) by gaining an understanding of their needs and contribute to solutions that meet their goals/objectives.
- Participate in design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Standardize and refine different modules of NetSuite including Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Sourcing.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of business metrics to all key stakeholders.
- Author and update internal and external system documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
- Conduct systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
- Participate in the refinement of business applications while managing the implementation of additional business refinement tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, information technology, or related field.
- 2-3 years of supply chain, warehouse, or inventory management experience including SaaS experience (e.g. NetSuite, RF-Smart, EDI, WMS, MRP, PLM)
- Experience with reporting and data analytics in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and the ability to work with stakeholders across the organization.
Bonus points if..
- You’ve worked with NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, or similar ERP applications.
- You have warehouse management experience with WMS tools such as RF-Smart, NetScore and SummitIT.
- You are familiar with the Google Suite.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You have a positive attitude.
- 100% employer paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and stock option grants in a privately-held company
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, community clubs, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen and other perks and discounts
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.