Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you'll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. Our team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, we value each other's contributions and are very driven.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a versatile and experienced email specialist to support us in launching multiple new initiatives this year. The contract length is 3 months. You’ll help run our CRM strategy for a new market launch, building out onboarding and acquisition campaigns from the ground up.
What you’ll do:
- Improve our CRM strategy and execution for Starry’s new initiatives
- Drive excellence in creative and copy through thoughtful segmentation and testing
- Work with designers and copywriters to come up with and implement new content
- Manage and create new HTML templates, triggers and audiences
- Track performance using email and customer conversion KPIs, sharing reporting and insights to help us make better decisions over time
- Manage CRM marketing calendar, making updates and changes as needed and communicating them internally
- 3+ years of experience running email marketing and/or SMS marketing
- Familiarity with our email and data tools: Customer.Io, Sendgrid, Twilio, Looker
- Great communication skills - you can work autonomously as well as collaboratively across product, marketing, creative, engineering and sales.
- Analytical, creative, and organized with strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, and time management abilities
- Interest or past experience for working in a startup environment is a plus!
- 100% employer paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and stock option grants in a privately-held company
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, community clubs, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen and other perks and discounts
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.