Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a self-motivated, strategically-minded, and enthusiastic event marketer to join the marketing team. You will help to directly drive the growth of Starry by building out an event marketing channel that pushes the brand and company forward within the real estate industry while delivering new leads for the sales teams to pursue.
In this role, your ultimate aim will be to utilize events to increase demand among key stakeholders on a national level. You are highly organized, analytical, and strategic and will have previously held a role managing a combination of large-scale events, trade shows & curated local events at a high-growth company or startup.
What you'll be doing:
- Build out the Starry B2B event marketing playbook
- Develop integrated pre and post-event campaign strategy that supports critical business milestones
- Define KPI’s to measure campaign success and business ROI, regularly reporting on them to marketing leadership
- Work closely with sales, marketing and data teams to lead a collaborative, integrated event marketing channel
- Drive innovation in process, automation and scalability of channel
- Identify staffing needs, manage logistics, budgets and work with vendors to ensure seamless execution
- Develop timelines, organizational plans, and internal communications for cohesiveness and transparency across the organization
- 4-6 years in marketing, with majority of time spent in B2B event marketing roles
- Experience using Salesforce and 3rd Party Integrated Tools (i.e. marketing automation, Splash, etc.)
- A deep understanding of the creative requirements for events with a proven ability to effectively co-produce with a creative team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both spoken and written
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with an innate attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude
- A strong passion for Starry
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.