Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. You will directly help drive the growth of Starry by building and scaling marketing programs across a variety of channels including direct mail, affiliates and partnerships.
In this role, your ultimate aim will be to increase demand and drive new customer acquisition for Starry’s new Internet service. You are highly analytical, a rigorous optimizer and will have previously held a role managing one or more of the aforementioned channels at a high growth company or startup.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead growth strategy across offline and online channels, partnering across the organization to generate new demand, drive leads and convert new subscribers
- Drive innovation in process, automation and scalability of Starry’s Direct Mail marketing program
- Develop campaign strategy as well as define KPI’s to measure campaign success and meet critical business milestones
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the company to gather necessary components for executing high quality, world-class marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns
- Curate and leverage messaging that differentiates Starry to targeted segments and personas
- Ensure Starry’s core value proposition and positioning is presented consistently across all campaigns and creative content
- Ideate and execute rigorous a/b testing to achieve consistent optimization and improvement in marketing campaign performance
- 3-5 years experience in customer acquisition and demand generation with demonstrated success in managing marketing campaigns that drive significant growth in conversions- emphasis on direct mail
- Great communication skills - you can work autonomously as well as collaboratively across product, marketing, creative, engineering and sales.
- Analytical, creative, and organized with strong problem solving skills, attention to detail and time management abilities
- Passion for using data to influence marketing decisions and grow a business
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new tools and creative techniques to challenges
- You have a roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude
- A strong passion for Starry
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.