Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a B2B Marketing Coordinator for our National marketing team. You should enjoy working collaboratively with other teams, including Sales and Creative, to ensure business objectives are met.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Growth & Acquisition Marketing, you will contribute to the success of the Starry brand by helping to coordinate and execute Starry’s national B2B marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate is a positive, self-starter who is confident, well spoken, proficient in data analysis, excellent at prioritizing work, and eager to learn.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively communicate brand messaging to property owners, property managers, and other multifamily property stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external vendors to achieve multifamily property acquisition results across multiple channels
- Identify national and local advertising & sponsorship opportunities to raise brand awareness
- Optimize B2B marketing programs with a focus on measurable performance
- Assist with marketing activity reporting to assess effectiveness
- Support coordination and execution of B2B marketing events
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral and optimize internal processes
- BA or BS degree required
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Ability to prioritize work based on impact/value to the company
- Proficiency in data analysis and excel
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with potential customers face to face
- Ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders, team, and partners
- Positive outlook and tenacity
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.