Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
What you'll do:
You will help project teams achieve success on delivering large scale initiatives. You will be responsible for managing projects from design to completion, including creating and optimizing engineering packages, wiring diagrams, and statements of work for internal and external construction teams. You will interface with and assist internal teams including logistics and supply, customer success, construction, deployment, and sales.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, Statements of Work, Bill of Materials, cost, ROI, IRR, and calendars with the input and assistance of technical leads
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed
- Build strong communication channels with internal stakeholders in various departments: Deployment, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports
- Responsible for tracking project changes and producing updated documentation
- Influence continuous improvement of project management methodologies: assessment of project delivery capabilities, gathering and reporting performance metrics, establishing corresponding targets, and measurement of on-going progress
- Identify and manage interdependencies between applications, platforms, services, and environments
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams
- Interface with external stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or related
- 0-3 years of experience
- Comfortable working in a small team or startup, and sometimes ambiguous or fluid environments
- Strong communicator and influencer with a track record of delivering on-time concurrent projects
- Experience with Google Suite
- MUST be hands-on and able to roll up their sleeves
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position such as bustling about, standing, bending, or sitting for the duration of your shift
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
Bonus points for:
- Experience with JIRA, Looker, and SalesForce
- Prior customer-facing experience
- Experience in process and implementation management in a technology company
- Technology experience: telecommunications, infrastructure cabling, wireless, Layer 2 and 3 technologies, Ethernet, IP Transit, Wi-Fi, structure, and building architecture
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.