Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
As Customer Success Manager, you will help launch and grow Starry Internet service with our Property and Building partners. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for building relationships and increasing adoption of Starry Internet with multi-dwelling unit properties (MDU’s). You will serve as the point-of-contact for property owners and management, on board buildings, manage roll out timeline, manage renewal of contracts for properties, and represent Starry in meetings, social functions, or in the community. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining lasting relationships with property managers that will be conducive to the ongoing sale of Starry services to residents within MDU’s. Building premises and property management teams need to be our channel partners to reach residents, our ultimate customers, and CS will play a central role in maintaining these relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Represent Starry to Property and Building partners and be the single point of contact to serve the relationship
- Bridge the Sales relationship, Deployment and Marketing teams to drive excellent build out and roll out of Starry Internet in buildings
- Achieve and exceed assigned adoption objectives, in the stipulated time frame. Increase tenant adoption of Starry Internet in buildings installed with Starry Internet
- Driving Property Contacts engagement and investment in our roll out marketing plans in a timely manner 1) pre launch 2) launch 3) growth phases
- Provide exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships between property owners and management companies that will result in subscriber acquisition
- Build process for introducing Starry Internet to tenants and staff of buildings installed with Starry Internet
- Renew expiring service agreements
- Act as a dedicated resource for key accounts
- Maintain accurate service and customer activity records
- Build a community around Starry and the property by adding value to the building
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 5 years minimum experience in sales and customer success
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to see big picture while effectively managing detail
- Excellent listening and writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Bonus points if..
- You have experience working with multi-dwelling unit residential customers, property management or real estate industry
- You have a demonstrated ability to navigate the ambiguity inherent in the early stage development of products and services as well as a rapidly changing digital landscape
- You have a real passion for Starry’s business
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.