Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Search) to help us achieve our digital marketing and growth initiatives. Our ideal candidate is a highly analytical and strategic thinker with working experience of digital ad platforms. This is the role for you if you value ownership and are excited to launch and grow one or several channels. He or she will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and work closely with Product/UX, Creative and Data teams to develop and improve our user acquisition funnel.
- Analytical: can dissect complex data to pull relevant insights
- Communicative: excellent writer and storyteller
- Organized: strong prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starting: an entrepreneurial learner and problem solver
What you will be doing:
- Own performance for paid acquisition campaigns across search platforms, including Google and Bing
- Lead strategic direction of channel(s) and use data to make tactical decisions on budget, spend allocation and creative playbook
- Build testing roadmap, ranging from large scale promotional campaigns to individual creative tests
- Manage optimization strategy and set bids for media auctions
- Track and triage KPI and directional performance reporting
- End to end performance analysis to improve targeting, landing pages and new feature development
- Create social calendar and approve/disapprove new paid partnership opportunities
- Create customer response guide and strategy
- Vet new creative ideas and manage pipeline of assets in development
- Stay up to date and identify opportunities stemming from competitors, industry trends, platform updates and new placements and ad types
- Learn new platforms and tools as needed
- BS or BA degree required
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Proficiency or familiarity with: Google Ads/Adwords, Bing Ads
Bonus Points For:
- Startup or agency background
- Experience in Looker, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.