Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal candidate is a data-driven, analytical individual who is ready to jump in and quickly add value to a fast-paced environment. Working directly with our COO and Head of Finance, this position will have cross-functional exposure within our rapidly expanding organization.
What you’ll do:
- Manage weekly/monthly KPI reporting and continuous improvement upon processes and methods to analyze business performance
- Drive demand planning for our multiple markets
- Serve as a resource for market GMs on any high-priority business analysis strategy questions
- Perform analytical projects to drive growth, reduce cost and maximize efficiency of our commercial and deployment teams
- Cross-functional system integrations
- Provide seamless, cohesive analyses and reporting to senior leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field; MBA preferred
- Experience with hardware-centric businesses
- Supply Chain experienced preferred
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Senior presence with ability to adapt communication style to the audience
Bonus points for…
- Experience with Telecom, Cable or Wireless industries
- Management Consulting or TMT analysis background
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.