Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we’re looking for:
As a National Account Executive, you will be responsible for building successful and professional relationships, along with driving business development projects from concept to conclusion.
This role is for you if:
- You’re motivated by challenges, set a high bar for yourself, and take the most pride in the accomplishments that you’ve had to work the hardest for
- You’re always thinking about strategy and trying to connect the dots
- Coworkers and clients frequently share that they enjoy working with you, and you’re able to leverage internal and external relationships to complete projects
- You’re comfortable owning the entire sales cycle
What you'll do:
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Identify and develop national partnerships with portfolio owners and managers in the multifamily real estate industry (25%)
- Once a national partnership is in place, support in-market teams to achieve local sales targets by closing individual buildings that are part of national accounts (75%)
- Develop a deep understanding of our partners’ businesses, processes, and pain points
- Initiate, prepare and present in-person meetings and pitches
- Understand and navigate complex decision-making processes with multiple stakeholders; find creative ways to drive projects to completion
- Cultivate business relationships and develop new ways to provide value to our partners
- Some travel required (40%)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a B2B/enterprise sales role
- Experience identifying new market opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in or selling into the multifamily real estate industry is a huge plus
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered lunch once a week
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.