Starry is reinventing the way people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
About the role:
The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for leading an Inside Sales team and create and execute a sales strategy to achieve Starry’s real estate acquisition goals. Success in the role will be represented by converting sales leads from Starry’s inside sales channels, including Starry.com, direct mail, and social channels, into new customers. You will hire a sales team who are champions of Starry’s “Customer First” culture and provide them motivation, coaching and strategic vision to take the sales team’s performance to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Growth Marketing and Data Analytics team to develop an inside sales strategy.
- Define and track team metrics to achieve company goals.
- Build onboarding and training materials as well as processes to ramp up new members of the sales development team.
- Develop sales processes and scripting for both B2B and B2C sales flows.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a team of Sales Development Reps. Coach and inspire individual team members to drive performance and team culture.
- Work closely with tech, data, and sales ops teams to establish sales reporting and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years as a Sales Leader a high growth organization.
- Real Estate experience is preferred.
- An analytical thinker, who approaches problems with logical rigor and is comfortable with our data-driven approach to sales and performance
- Has experience with both B2B and B2C sales processes. Oversee daily productivity of all Inside Sales Reps and monitor performance goals.
- Comfort and experience working with cloud-based CRM tools.
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.